We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Once you visit the Plough on the Green you’ll see why our pub is great and our customers keep returning. Whether you’re looking for a light lunch with friends, want a mid-week meal when you can’t be bothered to cook or are looking to indulge at the weekend, we’ve got something on offer for every occasion. Traditional pub dishes are what we do best, and if you fancy something lighter you can choose from our selection of sandwiches and grazing dishes - perfect for sharing with friends. If you’re looking for somewhere to have a drink with friends after work we’ve got a huge selection of alcoholic and soft drinks on offer at our bar. We’re in a great location just opposite the green, if you want to take a walk then have a pint of cask ale or a delicious glass of wine a visit to the Plough on the Green will be perfect.
As a family friendly pub we offer something for everyone to enjoy and our kids little monsters menu always goes down well the children so bring your whole family to the Plough on the Green in Newbury, our friendly staff are here to make sure your visit ends in a great night.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.